1993 honda accord

We win a cookie, so that you will be better off using the site More details → quality of selection, dynamics, spaciousness of the cabin, keratinization, body design quality of materials, road clearance, noise insulation, windshield Strong reliable car in super high-quality execution!!!! The Japanese are great and as always on top! not a modern design, sound insulation is inferior compared to modern cars, but do not forget, this is the beginning of the 90s !!! That's it, there are NO more cons for this car! Very reliable, strong, fast car! Despite the years, a good appearance, high-quality finish of a spacious interior, a powerful engine in relation to the weight of the car, which is reflected in good dynamics. I separately emphasize the high quality of these machines, the manufacturer claimed for them up to 700 thousand kilometers without overhaul, in those years it was one of the main features among automakers, from here draw conclusions about the quality characteristics o 1993 honda accord f all components and parts! I don't make cars like this anymore! I say hello to all hondavodam, I want to leave a review about my car that I have, but sometimes it has me. My Honda is a reliable horse for every day, with a clap of a foot, a door slam and in front. The advantage of the Accorda is the engine. according to the statistics "millionaire"! In other matters, like any Honda. 180, it goes easily even though it was born in 1993, the suspension is also excellent, completely independent, but you need to look at the silent blocks, they quickly break on a bad road. The most sick and unreliable place is the body. Threw thin - "Japanese". As long as the engine kills two bodies, you can go. Mostly the rear arches rot, so if anyone else has them, advice: subject them to an urgent treatment with an anti-corrosion agent, but better. Salon is generally a beauty - a comfortable spacious. And from a sedan, you can, by folding the rear seat backs, make an almost station wagon. In general, four plus points on a five-point system, minus half a point for the body. Reliability. Excellent engine. Excellent suspension resulting in handling. Comfortable armchairs. Corrosion resistance. Headlight. Lack of soundproofing. Majors and other fans of the premium segment, new cars, etc. please do not read and do not splash saliva on the screen, I am not writing for you. I bought this unit in 2007 for $ 3300. It was the second after the VAZ 08. There were no special emotions, because I was familiar with the car earlier. The car had bodywork problems, a typical disease - rear arches, and the absence of a rear-view mirror. Since there is access to an inexpensive and high-quality repair, I fixed it, painted it on the racks. The car began to look much better. Driving performance: multi-link suspension - a thing on a wide low profile, otherwise it is contraindicated, I flew 140 - 160 in Scandinavia, the low and wide base steered / controlled perfectly. Engine 131 - it seems not a lot, but these are honest, not strangled Evrams. Locomotive traction, reliable, i.е. I always knew how the car would go after pressing the gas pedal. I didn’t know at FOCUS 2, it’s expected, then it starts to vomit. Once on CADE I dispersed 200 km / h with a passenger, tried it :) When I got into FOCUS 1.6, I was very surprised at the lethargy and valkost of this car. Ate about 8 liters. highway 11 city traffic jams. With a mileage of 300 thousand and a service book from Germany, the car was not at all tortured. was serviced by the previous owner at the dealer :) I did not continue the tradition, but I provided quality service. I didn’t eat oil, 0.5 per 10 thousand, I think it’s quite enough for a device at the age of 15, the engine pulled perfectly. I had to change mainly, the nodes that had served their time, for example, the radiator, stupidly rotted from below in 15 years. For half an hour with a friend we messed around new. More waiting for the fan to work after warming up. The clutch slave cylinder, dripped slightly, changed to non-original, although it was possible to top up, but not our method. For consumables, the price tag is standard, existential to help, from China to the Original. I took the middle ones - the upper third of the price tag nodes, i.e. high-quality non-original TRW, MAHLE, ATE, NGK, etc. I also changed the exhaust, threw out the catalyst, it has a through hole. There were no electrical problems at all. Not counting the headlight, they are shit, the bulbs burned often H1, be https://cars45.co.tz/listing/honda/accord/1993

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toyota Rav4 Model 2009 for Rent Per Day

Rwanda Events Ltd

2017 BMW GS 1200