2008 mini cooper

Reviews / Mini / Cooper / 2008 / Review of Mini Cooper 2008 Mini Cooper 1.6 MT owner review They didn’t install additional equipment on the engine, they said that the wrong block came like that (((warranty left a little less than 2 months ((((I'm in despair ((( I go to the mini Cooper for 2 years and positive emotions are much less than negative! This is a very problematic car and largely unfinished. So much has already been done under the guarantee that I probably don’t remember everything (Have you ever seen a new car worth over 1 million, in which the hood clings to the headlight and leaves a deep scratch on it every time it opens and closes? I have one like this. I found this when I picked it up the car after the bank issued a loan (I didn’t have time to buy it as already for the service) the dealer couldn’t fix this problem for 2 days! The craftsmen had to just bend the hood with their hands, now it’s not symmetrical for me (. And just imagine what happened in two years (( ( Chass 2008 mini cooper is, glass lifts (cases and some other crap which I don't know. Literally what they told me at the service - "Now we will make your car NORMAL, put a flow meter and the engine will become like a normal car" And you say quality! I don't understand people who drive a mini, have a lot of problems with it and say - "I love it!" Generally MINI like BMW those cars that I do not want to buy ever again! And finally, the phrase that the director of the sales department (off the dealer) told me about the newly released BMW models - “Yes, they are all raw when they go out of production, it takes at least a year to remove at least some of the jambs, and people we are loved by show-offs, so they run like sheep to buy a newly released car. Other owner reviews of Mini Cooper Mini Cooper 1.5AT 2017 Alexander Naumov, https://cars45.co.tz/listing/mini/cooper/2008

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toyota Rav4 Model 2009 for Rent Per Day

Rwanda Events Ltd

2017 BMW GS 1200