Nissan Altima 2007 2.5 S White

Review of the car owner Nissan Altima 2007 I live in Canada, I didn't have my own car in the Soviet republic, so I can't and won't compare it with VAZ products. I see Xin Kaev and there is enough on this site. The first car was and is a Japanese-assembled Passfinder, I took it inexpensively, I am satisfied with it to my unwashed ears, the review will be later. And now I want to describe the agony of choosing a car for my second half, who wanted something vague: brightly colored, coupe body, with an intriguing name - well, in short, I myself did not understand what exactly was meant, but the very idea of ​​getting into a car with two doors for it seems to me an unreasonable waste of capital .. but on the street there is a crisis! The American auto industry was used only as a horror story, sometimes thoughts of the Ford Fusion surfaced - but was rejected by reading tests from respected American magazines. Toyota does not roll for ideological reasons, and also an important fact is a strong drop in the price of all Toyota cars in Canada and America - the recall of mo Nissan Altima 2007 2.5 S White re than 5 million cars and the fucking attitude of Toyota to overseas problems affected them by a collapse in sales. In short, I took my wife's hook, and decided to protest with my own hands / feet the car at the dealers. First of all, we tested Altim in 2006 and 2007 - they got used to Nissan, after all, the control is easy-clear, good brake, excellent acceleration, spacious interior ... of the minuses, these are problems with dviglom until 2006 and the variator of 2007. We went to the Mazda residents, tried the Mazda 6 and 3 ... a very feminine car from the inside, and a masculine one by appetite! It rides well, easy to operate .. but the salon for a family with one child so far does not roll - well, getting in and settling in normally at the steering wheel is not so convenient with an increase of 182. Mazda were like 2003-2005. The last salon was Honda, I really like the American Civic from 2007, and wanted to try the Accord 2001-2006. the latter disappeared after the first 5 minutes, the interior is terrible inside, the steering wheel is heavy, the sound of the engine is not audible, it is cramped in the back and just dull outside. The Civic turned out to be as light as a young lamb, responsive to control, with a comfortable fit and in general the interior is like a rocket, a speedometer in the form of a display, the machine is cheerful and pleasant in every sense, the only thing is that the top-end equipment in the secondary market cannot be found. We stopped at Altime. I began to read the forums and sores of the latest models tediously and slowly. Since they wanted to take a 2.5-liter engine, it turned out that Nissan had a lot of problems and reviews with this engine from 2001 right up to 2006 ... apparently they did not grow together with these 4 valves. 3.5 liters unkillable, but with the smallest volume, Nissan is apparently out of luck. There were enough cars on the market, the price is reasonable, the top-end configurations - it means that it is not in vain that people get rid of them. Well, then I decided to already find out about the latest model, the year 2007-2008 ... and it turned out that there was a variator! After reading the horrors from Muranovedov and Kashkayevtsy about Varick, I thought that I could become the owner of a car "vvon that! Red! With cool headlights." This did not inspire delight, the mood was bad, the vodka with sausage simply did not fit. B2. On the Internet, I began to sneak through the announcements, I was looking for a leather interior, black, all power accessories with a dual-zone one. I found a doctor that sells an altima of 2007, mileage 20,000 km, the first and only owner took it from a dealer, went through everything there, and decided to sell it as soon as the 3-year warranty on the basis was exhausted. Himself, he rode on it only in his village, to the clinic and back, in winter he did not go at all, since there is also Murano and Acura MDX. In short, I agreed with a friend to go with me to see the typewriter and drive it home, the road one way is about 300 km. We got such a modest stretch - if we compare it with what they write on the drome :)) half a day all for everything. To buy / sell a car in Canada is a business for 30 minutes. I ordered insurance under the car's wine number, received a temporary hut by fax and went to see the car. We overclocked on the spot, drove to the dealer, he printed all 4 MOTs https://cars45.com.gh/hlvXbouoJeXhu1N0vOklemKB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toyota Rav4 Model 2009 for Rent Per Day

Rwanda Events Ltd

2017 BMW GS 1200