Mercedes-Benz C300 2015 Gray

Mi vikoristovuєmo cookie, you will be happy to use the site More details → Let them read it, maybe pay attention and speed up the solution of the problem. In this case, I will definitely write about it here. About what all the same Mercedes fellows are great. Hello. I'll tell you about a wonderful and, as the managers say, a reliable Mercedes with a class 205 body. This is a short introductory part, it will be more interesting further. Many people face different problems, but not everyone writes about them. I was fed up with the MB dealership with their boilerplate answers (although sometimes they just don't answer). I demand that the car be replaced with this car, I spent half a year of my life, it let me down from time to time and the breakdowns continue. Although, if I do not achieve this, I will try to do everything in my power so that representatives of the MERSEDES brand will answer for these inconveniences caused to me. Mercedes-Benz c class w205 of 2015 model year, WDD2050401R056991. About the car: Purchased in m Mercedes-Benz C300 2015 Gray b-Izmailovo in June 2015. The mileage is currently about 45,000 km, the car is a little over a year. About the operation of the vehicle. History: The car was bought new, the warranty was also extended up to 3 years inclusive. Part 1 (Repairs) 07/29/2015 13: 44-18: 39V MB - Izmailovo eliminated the creak and as a result, spent the whole day and received the same chair with a creak, it was also not installed correctly. This outfit was not preserved) they removed the creak. Then I went without an official reception, the seat was repaired. 04.08 corrected the backlash of the armrest (photo above) And the front seat (eliminated another creak (photo above) 27.08 Oil leaked The car was in service for about 4 days (96 hours) .17.09 seat mount on the side (extraneous noise) 23.09. Rail (extraneous noise) how it turned out then she rusted 23.10 (exactly one month later) replacement. Those. With a malfunction, the car was in my possession for 31 days (744 hours) 5 hours replacement 3 hours diagnostics = 752 hours 5.02. Seat back trim due to the thundering - replacement 10.02. Backrest replacement about 2 hours 5 days the car was faulty (122 hours). 15.02. Leakage of the windshield washer jet. Replacing the hose. And again, they gave me a car that was not in good working order and unsafe to use while waiting for parts. 22.02. Repair. 7 days (168 hours) excluding the repair itself. 31.03. The driver's seat cushion sagged. 3 hours diagnostics. 17.05 repair. (They also included the update of the firmware of the doors so that they do not open when driving spontaneously) .47 days !!! Of these, from 05/03/17/05 the car was in the service, the rest of the time I was out of order. 1128 hours. Next is Izmailovo. Test 30.05. Curved gas tank flap (water is poured, stands crooked and sticks out) Climate control does not work. The multimedia system is buggy (white stripes on the screen appear and the screen turns off). days. This is more than 3 months out of 12. This is only taking into account the data confirmed by the dealer. Part 2 (attitude towards the client) It is quite normal for the MB-Rus office not to respond to letters within the specified time frame. Also, Mr. Popovich with whom I am conducting a dialogue, in the last letter, after checking the quality, wrote that the car is in order and the problems I declared were not found (at the time when this letter came, the car was in service for 10 days). When buying a car, they will call you back on time and, of course, they will tell you that the car is reliable enough and if there is any problem, it will be quickly resolved in the service. But in reality, this is not the case. Mercedes car - disgusting quality. In terms of build quality, reliability. The dealership frankly spits on customers. Part 3 (Conclusion) I will add many more interesting things. Ignore the trolls that are likely to appear in the comments. I provided the number of the car, in the future I will lay out a mountain of ordering orders with repairs and possibly letters that the representative office sends me when it deigns to answer my complaint / request. Also in the plans is a video blog about this wonderful car - let everyone know what attitude to the client and the quality of cars - Mercedes. With respect and hopes that they will hear me. (Olga Ershova, Vladimir Popovich, Izmailovo Legal Department - this applies to you). Everyone has different requirements and tastes, so for me the advantages of https://cars45.com.gh/pQOjdRKTNwW7vJFebm3JuwMD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toyota Rav4 Model 2009 for Rent Per Day

Rwanda Events Ltd

2017 BMW GS 1200