Honda CR-V 1997

Review of the car owner Honda CR-V 1997 Good day, dear readers. After reading a lot of reviews, I decided to do my bit and, perhaps, shed light on some of the details of the repair and operation of the wonderful first generation HONDA CR-V car. I warn you that there will be a lot of beeches))). As usual - everything is learned in comparison, we will not deviate from the canons of the genre))). My first personal car was a Toyota Kaldina ST-190, spring, front-wheel drive, but with a super salon (as it turned out later - a rather rare equipment), to say that I was in euphoria is to say nothing, especially since I compare to that the moment could only with his father's Zhiguli 2102 (by the way, it was 30 years old under us !!!). Then there was NIVA, since yours truly is just "moved" for fishing))). NIVA was bought in the village for 45 tyk, it had a working HBO and a detached front shock absorber mount. I welded my ear, left for a year on it (in the tail and in the mane), washed it and sold it in three days in the city for 110 thousand))). Further (without going dee Honda CR-V 1997 p) there were the following cars: Moskvich 2141 (large, wide, warm, fast ..... chunky, wooden), Toyota Carina "E" (left-hand drive Kaldina on the mechanics), left only fond memories, although without a highlight ... Next was Nissan Avenir 1.8 salute on mechanics, this car made me reconsider my attitude to this brand, I will say one thing - I didn’t want to go to Toyota anymore ... I don’t want it now, there were two Avenirs, at different times, but both on mechanics (I love her very much). He also owned a Mazda Capella (excellent station wagon), a Mazda Bongo Friendy bus, 4vd, diesel, mechanics (I liked it, but I didn't put in the diesel))). Then there was Honda Orchia, Nissan Expert, Nissan Pulsar 4vd, Wed-20, Nissan AD (all-wheel drive), Honda Stepwagon, Subaru Forester Turbo (madly rushing, very passable, but tight swallow), Mistubishi Pajero (4d56 - I will not wish the enemy)) ), honda srv rd1 on mechanics and ... actually the heroine of this review))). Photos of cars will try to lay out in the order of ownership. Let's get to the point. This car was purchased, oddly enough, in the car market (it is not typical for me) because after long searches and views with pokatushki I was convinced that up to 300 rubles only firewood was offered (((. The car was chosen deliberately, the only wish that did not come true was a manual transmission, which I regret so far. The condition was acceptable, since the main criterion for the assessment was the integrity of the body and the absence of corrosion. gasoline was 19 liters, the box skidded from 3 to 4. Someone would say that I was screwed ... well, that's your right, I just think that if you have straight hands (and I have straight ones) you can sort everything out, change and adjust, and get the car in really excellent condition, or buy "a contract motor, a contract box, the suspension was made a month ago, the mileage is 150 thousand - REAL !!!" new, rotten trough .... to each his own. In the first month of ownership, all fluids, drive belts were changed (except for the timing belt, it was good), and operation began with a parallel collection of finances to raise the car from its knees. By the way, I am not in charge of the former owner, no one killed the machine, it was just the time for the normal wear and tear of the mechanisms and I was mentally prepared for this. The replacement of ATP health was not added to the box and it was decided to order a contract. I ordered a box in Vladivostok with a declared mileage of 68,000 km, paid with a transfer of 18,000 torn rubles, and after 5 days a large truck with the inscription "Business Lines" delivered this device to our beloved city. Having paid 1,680 rubles for delivery to the company's cashier, I started repairing it. I changed the drive oil seals, the "donut" oil seal and, of course, the main engine oil seal. Collected, started, started, and ... disappointed the donor did not unhook the cable from the box and, with a strong pull (and the automatic transmission weighs 72 kg), he turned the shaft inside. Well, the bad head does not give rest to his hands))) the desired position (fortunately there was no other damage), with the usual movements I stuck it in place, poured ATP, started it, started, and broke into a satisfied smile))), the box worked perfectly, and continues to delight to this day. For help in implementing this procedure, I express my deep gratitude to https://jiji.ug/kampala/cars/honda-cr-v-1997-it9HmIFTXykxymTlEUFLBthO.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toyota Rav4 Model 2009 for Rent Per Day

Rwanda Events Ltd

2017 BMW GS 1200