Toyota Sienna 2005 CE Gray

Review of the car owner Toyota Sienna 2005 A gift from fate or how I became the father of a family. Good day. I want to share my experience of owning my Sienka, I have had it for 9 months, during which time I have covered 21 thousand km. A little digression, before the sienna I had a right-handed Subaru Impreza, 1995, 1.8, automatic, four-wheel drive, station wagon, bought it back in 2007 and stayed with me for almost 5 years. In general, I had already outgrown the Impreza and I wanted to buy something bigger and fresher, especially since my wife and I were expecting a baby. But the purchase was complicated by the newly taken mortgage, the need to complete the repairs in the apartment, make furniture, the upcoming birth and other financial troubles. In general, the Subaru from me not only did not require financial investments, but even brought money in the amount of $ 700 at the right time. With your broken ass. After the accident, I decided that I would definitely sell the car without doing bodywork, but as usual, the moment of sale was postpon Toyota Sienna 2005 CE Gray ed all the time. And then day "X" came, the situation was the following, I have a small furniture production, Ford Transit 1990 works in production, our driver changed and it was necessary to issue a new insurance, it was 9 am on February 8, 2012, 9 -15 arrived at a car shop where there is an insurance agent and wrote out documents, along the way bought a supply of brake fluid, crossing the road back slipped on a pedestrian crossing (there was ice) and fell, as often shown in films, his legs were higher than his head ... during a fall by some kind of makar crushed a tank of brake fluid and filled the entire jacket that I had bought the day before. With a big bump, a buzzing head, drenched in brakes, I return to work, the driver reports that the Transit will not start and new spark plug wires and candles are needed. I get into a sub-car and fly to the market for spare parts, and then some collective farmer flies off a secondary road and almost hits the car in front, I'm angry from incidents before, passing by emotionally express how bad he was and immediately fly back in front walking car. You can’t say more eloquently than “dope… xia” about the situation. I quickly breed with those whom I flew into ... I buy candles and return to work at 10-30 ... I am trying to comprehend where I have sinned so much that I have so many problems early in the morning ... and what will happen by the evening of this day. With a passion I photograph Subaru and post an advertisement for the sale of a car on the site. I put it up for 3500 dollars. I thought that this was quite an adequate price for a car smashed in the front-rear, especially considering that I bought it for 3800 almost 5 years ago and drove 100 thousand km on it ... one by one ... moreover, everyone calls not to ask what is there and how with the car, but to call just to come and buy. After 15 calls in 20 minutes, I began to be tormented by vague doubts that I was selling a car cheaply. I remove the ad and call back everyone who called, saying that I changed my mind about selling. In the evening I expose the car for 4600 dollars. And the next day I safely sell it for 4500 (thanks to our government for the most humane duties in the world), just agreed that we will be issued on Saturday. I gave Subaru with a weight in my soul, the car was like a faithful friend ... But life goes on and immediately after the renewal, I ask my father to go with me to the car market and see the car ... it turned out the maximum amount for the purchase of a car in the region of 14 thousand dollars. I definitely wanted a four-wheel drive and a size no less than a Forester ... but there were no options suitable for the year and price ... Arriving at the bazaar and passing there for 3 hours and not finding more than one even approximately suitable option for me, anticipating a long and tedious search for a car through ads on the site … At the very exit from the bazaar there is a big Toyota. And 10500 $$$ is written on a piece of paper, the car looked as if it was fresh, I opened the driver's door and asked if the price was real, a Chinese man was driving, who confirms the price in broken Russian. Having closed the door and having managed to inspect only the driver's door, I understand that the car was badly battered, looking at my father, he shows me with his eyes that I look around, around 10 people were already spinning around the car and everyone asked a https://jiji.ng/ibadan/cars/toyota-sienna-2005-ce-gray-94ror7J8uf6dXD58QXsmMO0n.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toyota Rav4 Model 2009 for Rent Per Day

Rwanda Events Ltd

2017 BMW GS 1200