Honda Accord 2011 Sedan EX Black

Review of the car owner Honda Accord 2011 Hello everyone !!! Now I have free time to write my new review about the Honda Accord Type-S 2011 car. I will make a reservation right away that my previous car was a Mazda 3 of 2008, therefore, having no experience in operating other classmates of the Accord (Mazda 6, Passat) , I will compare with three rubles. This is not very correct, but as it is !! By the way, a review of the Mazda 3 here Review of the Mazda Mazda3 Well, let's start. I started dreaming about the Accord around the time I bought myself a Mazda (if not earlier))), but you know, the difference in price made me wait another 3 years. I consider the appearance of the Accord in the 8 body to be one of the most beautiful, if not the most beautiful among sedans (well, you can argue the BMW 5 in the back of the E 60) is all for me personally, there is no dispute about tastes. I decided not to pay attention to the color when buying, I think, if only the condition was excellent (black, white, silver, just not blue metallic!). But when I saw my future car, I realized that  Honda Accord 2011 Sedan EX Black in silver it looks coolest, because .To. all the bulges and concavities are emphasized by the shadow, the car is all embossed, all the edges, the edges are clearly visible! Black and white colors, these edges are smoothed out! See in the photo! And keep in mind when buying a car that if you have a silver car, you go to the car wash in 2 times less often than a different color and 3 times less often than black !!! Inside, everything is like in a spaceship !! Very cool! No Passatovskoy freshness and restraint! Soft plastic, no crickets and so on !!! Shumka at 5, you can hear the noise of the wheels, you need to rustle the arches, but not critical! After Mazda 3, where are Shumkov it was not at all, very cool! Music at a high level BOSE 6 discs, 9 speakers (regular sub), I had to sell my own from Mazda as unnecessary! unusual! Very cool engine !!! Constantly asks to twist! Separate respect for automatic transmission! The most reliable hydromechanical 5 mortar is very fast, there is practically no delay during kick-down, even if you press the pedal a third, immediately throws the gear down, constantly provokes an active ride !! Multi-link front and rear (the same on BMW, just do not need to change the levers every year), that says it all! Handling is at a height, in principle, as it was on Mazda, only Mazda was much tougher, Honda is soft, do not believe those who say that the Accord is hard, even on 18 discs it goes very smoothly! It works out small irregularities a little noisy, yes! Well, now let's go through the downsides, they cannot but exist, but there are really few of them! : 1 Who needs comfort, in the form of electric seats, cameras, sunroof, navigation, you need EXECUTIVE equipment, TYPE-S does not have this (but there is a body kit, Alcantara, black ceiling, 18 discs); 2 small glove box, 1 liter cola bottle won't fit! 3 Honda disease-cracked side mirrors, bought with a cracked left (glass itself); 4 Maybe someone likes it, but I don't really like it, the function: when the doors are unlocked by the signaling, only the driver's door opens, so that the others open, you need to either press a button on the driver's door (from the inside, a common button, or from the inside on a specific door, press a button, or after removing with the signaling, press the button on the key 2 times! EVERYTHING more nothing to find fault with REALLY, nothing else found! KAIF machine !!! 1.5 months of ownership, of course, is not enough, but basically I already understood everything! There are a lot of nishtyaks that I don't want to write about! Thank you all who have read! I almost forgot, I chose a restyling car since 2011! We removed the problem with the steering rack, reflashed it to Euro 4, 200 hp instead of 201 on dorestayle, black ceiling for type c, adaptive bi xenon, other optics! You can distinguish it by the black ceiling, between the radiator grille and the headlights a couple of centimeters, on the dorestayle end-to-end, by the headlight, by the TCP))). EVERYTHING for today))) with respect to all Dromovites Stas. https://jiji.com.gh/ga-east-municipal/cars/honda-accord-2011-sedan-ex-black-mIAbPMUwRnPKxtPQMJVGBvtx.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toyota Rav4 Model 2009 for Rent Per Day

Rwanda Events Ltd

2017 BMW GS 1200